Bird watching tours in Madeira offer moments of communion with the liveliness of Madeira's ecosystems. Whether on land or at sea, visitors have the chance to get to know from up close land and sea birds, some of which are rare. Among breeding and migratory species, you may come across birds such as:
- Chaffinch (Fringilla coelebs madeirensis);
- Bis bis (Regulus ignicapillus madeirensis);
- Papinho (Erithacus rubecula rubecula);
- Grey Wagtail (Motacilla cinerea schmitzi);
- Zino's Petrel (Pterodroma Madeira).